25 tháng 11, 2009

Gloomy night

red_hot_chilli2005
Chat | Text | Email | Block Sender

Hey Linh. My father has passed away on Saturday 22nd at 12:03 pm in Danang. We're holding the funeral ceremony right now. The burial will be held on this Sunday,the 30th. He did not suffer any pain and he has gone peacefully. He could forever rest in peace now. Im in Hue now by the way.
I am not using cell phone now, but you can reach me at my sister's phone number 093xxxxxxx. Take care.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the news for tonight. After a ride with a friend, I came back home, signed in Y!Mess and received this news. I can hear my friend sobbing through the phone. I just want to hug him tight. I know he has suffered too much and too long.

This life is sometimes very unbearable, for me, for him and for others.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét