18 tháng 12, 2009

Hờ hờ

Well, things related to you always turn out in unexpected ways.

Firstly, You should know that I do regret posting that entry. I want other people but you know that I am in love and stop bothering me. I never think that you have enough time and attention to read it. I were wrong and things went wrong. You have known all and messed up everything.

You once said: I like you being around. You are so stupid to think that I would ask much. Don't you know that I can handle my feeling and be around as a friend or a mentee? That was the sentence of a person who has free time. I know the situation would certainly change as long as that one becomes more busy, but you were busy than I thought. You don't know how to manage your time or you don't want to save time for a mentee. Whatever it is, I can do nothing with that, right?

So, I think I have to let things go.

When you sent mess to me with that tone yesterday...
When the time reached to 9pm, I walked away and then returned with ur late mess. It has been around 100ms away from the gate...
You told me that I should show my affection to the one I love when you know there are no responses for that...
I decided to let things go.

Although my affection is so real and wild, to me, letting things go means letting every single things go...

How can you call me afterward and told me that I could stop contacting with you yet didn't eliminate you from my friends list. I was pretty surprised. These are exactly two things I supposed to do, honestly. Stop contact and eliminate.

Once again, you messed up everything. I started feeling boring, but now comes a storm which sounds interesting. Ha, if you want that, I will make you satisfied. Everything will be very chaotic, I promise.

1 nhận xét:

  1. Sự cả tin của đàn bà là nguồn gốc sự lừa dối của đàn ông.
    Chính là câu này, vừa mới đọc.
    Love yourself first.
    Chính là câu này, mỗi người nên ghi âm tạc dạ

    Trả lờiXóa