5 tháng 12, 2009

Turn me on

I saw you working once, that's when I felt so low with the failure in 2 companies. You called me out, told me to go to your place. I rode my bike around after taking a big bunch of clothes to the laundry and was wondering that I should come or not. It's because I needed a big hug at that time, I didn't want to go to a working place... After all, I decided to come, I wanted to see you as well.

Things turned out in a different way from what I imagined.

You "trained" your 2 employees, enthusiastically and aggressively. You told them lots of things and showed them videos as well as pictures. I have to admit that observing you doing all of this made me feel to be encouraged. I don't know whether you meant to do that or not, but it was supportive.

I am listening to the song "Turn me on" and suddenly, your voice and and images of those T-shirts flow in my mind. You know what, I want to live that night again, to watch you working and to feel as if I could push away a 2-ton stone.

It seems that I am sleepless tonight. Too many school assignments are waiting for me.

Have a good night, rotnemym.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét